Welcome to the maxsports.co.uk website terms and conditions for use. Max Sports is a trading name of FJW Sports Ltd.
As a user of this website (referred to as “you/your”), you acknowledge that any use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions which have been explained on this page.
If you do not agree to be bound by our terms and conditions, you may not use or access this website.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, without notice. Any changes will take effect immediately and it is your responsibility to re-read the terms and conditions every time you use this website. Continued use of the website indicates your acceptance of the latest terms and conditions.
Acceptance of orders
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order.
- All orders placed are subject to acceptance. Acceptance of your order takes place when we dispatch the products you ordered.
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail to acknowledge that we have received your request to order from us. This e-mail is?not an acceptance or confirmation that your order will be fulfilled.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order, for any reason, at any time up-to the moment it is dispatched/accepted.
There is a delivery charge of ?5.99 across the board with certain, bulkier items exceeding this delivery charge. These items include tennis benches, tennis posts, umpire chairs, the wooden scoreboard, court divider & backstop netting and the grass court surround systems.
Returns & Refunds
If you have changed your mind about a purchase, you may return the items in?new and unused condition within 28 days of receiving the goods, to our Taplow address. The goods must be in their original condition, including all packaging, e.g. shoes to be returned inside the original shoe box. Used items will not be accepted under any circumstances.
If products being returned came with free items as part of a promotion (e.g. free tennis balls), these items must also be returned. If they are not returned, we reserve the right to make a suitable deduction from your refund amount.
Some items are?excluded?from this returns policy:
- Items which have been subject to customisation (e.g. custom restring or re-grip) cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing fault with the original item.
- Consumable items such as strings cannot be returned as faulty as they can break quickly depending on usage.
- Any games tables, ball machines or court equipment.
How To Return Your Items
Send your items back to the following address:
West Town Farm,
It is your responsibility to ensure that the items are sent back using a safe and secure method. FJW Sports Ltd advise that you send your returned items back to us via some form of recorded delivery so that we have to sign for it. This means that if your parcel is lost in the post you will then be able to claim from the carrier for the goods that were lost. If you return your parcel via a form of delivery that is not guaranteed then FJW Sports Ltd will not accept responsibility if the parcel is lost or damaged.
Material and content contained in this website is available for your personal non-commercial use and you may only download any material and content for the purpose of using this website. You agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.